This a modular system meaning that all parts will be fully compatible with previous & future editions/versions/additions. Pieces connect with heavy duty snaps.
It’s made up of two main parts, the shoulder panels & the pouches with a webbing strap that keeps tension at the back.
You can have a single shoulder strap (left or right) which will have an adjustable webbing strap that loops around & under the shoulder on the other side; or double shoulder panels that will be connected to each other via a webbing strap. If you get a double now you can get straps to use as a single or vice-versa. I find the double to be more comfortable as the panels just rest on the shoulder.
The aesthetic options are:
- Glossy Black Vinyl - exactly what it says on thr tin. This the style I use everyday as it's easy to clean.
- Black Velvet - is a very flat, sturdy furniture velvet with a twill binding. This one I like with sharper of fancier looks & suits.
- Pin Badge - is an extra wide strap in the black velvet designed for the display of pin badges, brooches etc. This comes with some locking pin backs. This one is my fun one but isn’t great with backpacks as the pin posts can dig-in.
- Leather - veg-tan leather with hand-burnished edges in solid black or antique brown. Available with either an acrylic or wax based finish.
- Clear Vinyl - clear vinyl. Good if you wear lots of different colours.
- Iridescent vinyl - a clear base with an iridescent panel layered on top so it should show the colours/textures of the outfit underneath.
- I can also make these in custom fabrics just get in touch & we can find something suitable together.
Pouches work better on the side they’re chosen for (left or right) but can be switched between as needed. Right now they’re just available in the black velvet & can be phone sized or larger for wallets, keys etc.